I love raw fruits and veggies, but there are definitely times when I just want something creamy, savory, hearty, and filling. This delectable raw vegan Fettuccine Alfredo is sure to satisfy those comfort food cravings. Raw soaked cashews give this sauce a smooth, rich texture and flavor. It pairs so well with the light and fresh flavor of the crisp zucchini noodles. My favorite thing about this recipe is that it’s so easy to customize. You can throw in any vegetables you have on hand. For example, I think this raw Fettuccine Alfredo dish would be really good with fresh asparagus added to the mix! The sauce is a great base that can be added to or altered to suit your tastes. Try adding your favorite herbs and seasonings!
Raw Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 spiralized zucchini
- 1 diced carrot
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/8 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup raw chashews soaked
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh chopped oregano (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Soak cashews in filtered water for at least 30 minutes. The longer the cashews soak, the creamier they will blend.
- Prepare and combine base ingredients and set aside.
- Blend together sauce ingredients.
- Toss sauce into the veggie base and enjoy.